Once the freelancer completes their work, they send the result for your approval. The offer's status changes from In progress to Client review, and you receive a notification to the email address you registered with.
Important! If all of the offer’s tasks have been completed and its status is still In progress, the freelancer must also complete the offer, so its status changes to Client review.
After the freelancer sends in the completed work for you to approve, you will have 15 days to accept it or send it back for corrections. Following the acceptance, all you need to do is pay for the offer so the freelancer receives their remuneration.
Steps to approve the finished work:
1. Log in to your account at my.solarstaff.com.
2. Go to Offers and find the relevant offer in the list.
3. Select Accept or Decline.
Here's what plays out in each scenario:
– If you're satisfied with the result, choose Accept. The freelancer receives a notification, and the offer's status changes to Pending payment. Press Pay, and the money will be sent to the freelancer's Solar Staff account, where they can withdraw it to their chosen payment method.
– If you want the freelancer to make some corrections, select Decline. The freelancer receives a notification, and the offer's status changes from Client review to In progress. Please make sure to get in touch with the freelancer and specify the things you want to be corrected so they have enough time to make the changes before the deadline.
If you have any questions, contact us via chat or email support@solar-